We have just a few difficult years, not to mention a difficult decade, especially in financial terms. With the new year upon us many people are looking for ways to get to a better financial situation. Here are some financial resolutions 2011 or actions that I know you would help in this regard and lead to greater prosperity in you!
1. Decide that you stand financially better. You must own the game of money in your head first victory before the victory in the physical world. To do this, evaluate your attitude towards money, success, rich people, and give prosperity to some. They associate positive thoughts and feelings of these, or they are negative. If negative, you have to work and change. You see, money is neutral and can be used for good or evil in the hands of the person right or wrong. Work hard at changing attitudes and money on internal dialogue, success, etc., will get it for you and more money and become rich and happy, if you have negative thoughts about it too difficult.
2. Write your goals on paper. Write your goals automatically increase your chances of achieving them. In addition, targets, but also extend to them realistic. For example, if you kept $ 20,000 to date, with the aim of this increase to $ 22,000 per year can not be a stretch. On the other hand, to set a goal to increase your savings up to $ 500 000 at year-end may not be realistic. Also be certain your goals. How do you want to save the short, medium and long term? And when you reach these goals?
3. Determination to reduce costs. To do this, you will have to match all your expenses. Start by writing all invoices and expenses for a month. Remember the amount you spend on coffee morning, lunch at work, eating meals, etc. As you do this, to write two things happen. First, you will recognize and be surprised how much you are actually spending on certain things. Secondly, you can close the necessary measures, or “the” discretionary spending or “want” spending. Armed with this information, you should be able to slash some expenses, and add what you save in your savings plan. Think you do not cut it, all discretionary spending outside, you always have to be able to enjoy throughout the year.
4. Pay your credit cards. Credit cards offer many amenities – such as the ability to big ticket items that you pay back over time, and eliminate or to buy at least minimize the need to take a lot of money. Many people, however, the implementation of large credit card balances from month to month, and / or payment directly or only the minimum amount each month. If you decide to pay in this boat and to your credit card debt as quickly as possible and resist the temptation to add to your credit card balances.
5. Create an emergency fund. There is always a good idea to have a emergency fund saved. This could, for various reasons such as emergency spending to be used around the house, or even this discretion you just want to pay only. Tapping part of your emergency fund for this purpose may be better than running your credit card balance that you could with the interest due to avoid paying later. Of course, one of the most important applications of an emergency fund is to cover your expenses if you are temporarily unemployed. Since job transitions to be much more inclined than they used to be, I suggest you consider a 6-12 month emergency fund instead of a fund of 3-6 months. This means that you have enough savings in case you outlive you from work for 6-12 months.
6. Maximize your savings program. Social Security is not the be all and end all of your retirement program. Unfortunately, neither the company pension plan, based on a steady decline from 401 (k) plans were introduced under the Revenue Act of 1978. Consequently, more and more of our retirement fall on our shoulders in the form of personal savings and sustainable income. Therefore, you must ensure that as much as you can in 401 (k) individual retirement account or IRA and other investment accounts to save.
7. Explore opportunities for other income. In terms of current income, you will turn more and more to see this in the future so that they can supplement their retirement income, so they can maintain their desired lifestyle with their hope of life. Sun explore other revenue-generating opportunities outside your current job. Since it was really more of a guaranteed job is the earlier you start this the better. From now on you have more time to update or learn new skills, a new trade or business secrets and / or expand your business. Finally, everything you learned from this site will certainly add to your savings and investment accounts.
8. Treat other financial issues. If there are still some other questions that you have not taken care of today, do so. Pay attention to your life insurance, auto insurance, education savings for children, your will, etc. Do not these issues further.
9. Targets for other areas in your life. It is beyond the scope of this article, deepening into details here, but I would say that you are objectives in other areas of your life such as personal, professional, mental health, socially and intellectually. A chain is as strong as its weakest link. So our desire to strengthen and improve all aspects of your life, so you reap a truly successful and fulfilled life.
10. Affirm that you are successful every day. We live bomb in a world where we are constantly negative news. Not distract or influence. Remember that the results you need for the financial resolutions, is that you made and committed to reach does not look to happen overnight. You will see the results for months or years. It is therefore very important to continue writing your goals to you twice a day (morning and evening) to read and to reaffirm to himself, “is that you can be successful. This will help you overcome the negativity around and let you with a positive spirit.
If you accept and implement the above steps, I believe that within a year, you will be financially better off, and you’re on your way to a more prosperous future to you!